Home » General

Call of Duty: Black Ops problems reported

12 November 2010 6 Comments

Black Ops one of the biggest games has issues reported on PS3 version of the shooter. A forum user has reported a list of problems found in the game and there are also reports about the clashes of the game while playing on 3DTVs.

The PS3 users are not alone the reporters as the PC players also reported about the problem and the similar problems occurred even with the Xbox 360. The major problems found in the game include:

• Parties invite system not working
• Framerate issues
• Leaderboard does not read the correct kills
• Theater mode not working and more.

Call Of Duty Black Ops

4banner 125*125

6 Comments »

• mugsy said:

wel folks, during campaign mode of black ops the screen just dissapears but you can still see direction arrows on the screen….any one have this problem

• keith said:

me and my friend on the ps3 black ops(me warhawk2000 and freind Majestic-Hobo) were kinda getting mad beacause we spent an hour straight trying to join eachother on zombies and multiplayer.I also read up online that others were having troubles with the joining system.so if you guys could fix this somehow i would appreciate it.thanks,warhawk2000

• jockd. said:

Cant join a game my friends hv invited me to join, & also if i invite them they cant join my invite either….. really wot is the point in friends lists if u cant connect with ur friends…………

• gary said:

i have same problem with mugsy,the screen disappear,any fix for this problem.

• Jason said:

I’ve had black ops for 6 days and now when I start the game it gives the first cutscene (the secretary giving the ascendance codes) and them gives a black screen. I’ve tried cleaning the disc, restarting my ps3 etc. Suggestions?

• cody said:

the server is terrible, it switches host every other minute. you can never join parties, and when you do if your in the pregame lobby waiting on some one to join it usually kicks every one before they can all join and you have to do it all over again untill it works. its more a pain than it is fun. INFINITY WARD needs to take back over trey arch sucks!

Leave your response!

Be nice. Keep it clean. Stay on topic. No spam.

You can use these tags: